QuoFrance - Forum Status Quo

Quofrance - Forum Francophone

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -28%
Brandt LVE127J – Lave-vaisselle encastrable 12 ...
Voir le deal
279.99 €

Ce qu'ils attendent de la tournée française...

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Nightrider
Grand sifflet
Nightrider

Ce qu'ils attendent de la tournée française... Empty
MessageSujet: Ce qu'ils attendent de la tournée française...   Ce qu'ils attendent de la tournée française... Icon_minitimeLun 6 Aoû 2007 - 22:03

Lu dans le From The Makers Of reçu, hier.

Francis : I'm really looking forward to the French tour because France used to be really hard work for us and there's something about the French that makes you lift your game. I don't know what is about them. Also, they've got some very nice venues these days, so I'm very much looking forward to playing in them. We've been trying to go there for years, wanting to be there, but something would always go wrong - on one occasion there was an issue with a French promoter and one of our previous manager, for example - and it would never happen.

Rick : France ? I don't know. I don't know what the turn-out is going to be like. We haven't done a tour there for God knows how many years so, we'll just have to wait and see.

Andy : Ah, the French tour! I'll like that, you say, being a wine man? Well, there aren't actually too many days off on that tour to really enjoy the fruit of the grape - to which I am, it must be said, no stranger. Let me see, though, we have a day off in Toulouse, how wicked is that! And a day off in Lyon which, I am led to believe, is the gastronomic capital of Europe at the moment. Well, it was last year... So, unless the place has gone badly off, our day off there will be a big day.

Rhino : I'm particularly looking forward to the French tour, I will be Rhino Le Wino for that one. I love France. I'm a real Francophile - in fact I'm seriously considering buying a place out there, in Normandy, at the moment

Matt : Like everyone else, I'm keen to play the shows in France. I've only done a couple of gigs in France before with Quo - and they were both really good. Hopefully, having not played in France much at all in recent years, the French tour will be a good one.

Y'a plus qu'à être à la hauteur... biggrin
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.quofrance-asso.fr
Gourou
Bluetooth
Gourou

Ce qu'ils attendent de la tournée française... Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Ce qu'ils attendent de la tournée française...   Ce qu'ils attendent de la tournée française... Icon_minitimeLun 6 Aoû 2007 - 22:55

Intéressant.
Francis, 30 ans après, se plaint toujours de la difficulté de tourner en France (on n'est plus en 1976 Francis ! on a des autoroutes maintenant !)

Andy et Rhino sont plus enthousiastes.

Rick attend de voir, comme Matt.

Purée, malgré l'accueil qu'on leur a réservé à l'Olympia et à Bobital on a encore des choses à leur prouver (mais on va leur montrer!)

Ils vont signer pour une tournée annuelle dès 2008 avec 20 dates thumb1
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.statusquo.fr/

Ce qu'ils attendent de la tournée française...
Page 1 sur 1