QuoFrance - Forum Status Quo

Quofrance - Forum Francophone

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

RHINO'S TOUR LOG 7

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Nathalie.

Nathalie.

RHINO'S TOUR LOG 7 Empty
MessageSujet: RHINO'S TOUR LOG 7   RHINO'S TOUR LOG 7 Icon_minitimeJeu 16 Juil 2009 - 19:06

Bonjour mes petits choux ! Comment ca va ? I don't know where all the squiggly bits are on the computer they use in French to display all the accents, so that's probably complete gibberish. What I'm trying to say is Hello my little cabbages! How are ya then, alright? Apparently that's a term of endearment in France, which is where I am. Yesterday, I was in Carcassonne, a stunning walled city, (still there today in fact as we gig here tonight). I mean me, not the city. Actually that's still there as well otherwise we couldn't do the gig. That's a bad start folks, if I were you I'd turn off my set now.

I was so reassured that the French haven't changed, even though they seem to lurve le Kebab and Le Beurgeur King. I was trying to pass some people talking on the pavement. They were taking up all the space, even though they didn't have to. Would they move ? Would they bollocks. Ah, I thought that's getting there. Then I went for lunch and the restaurant toilet was filthy and stinking. Last night I went to see Depeche Mode. They were awful. The crowd loved them. I knew then I shouldn't have worried. The French haven't changed at all. God I love this country. I do, really.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Phsymol

Phsymol

RHINO'S TOUR LOG 7 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: RHINO'S TOUR LOG 7   RHINO'S TOUR LOG 7 Icon_minitimeJeu 16 Juil 2009 - 22:26

Nous aussi, on t'aime trinque
http://www.quofrance-asso.fr/
Ph. E

RHINO'S TOUR LOG 7 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: RHINO'S TOUR LOG 7   RHINO'S TOUR LOG 7 Icon_minitimeSam 18 Juil 2009 - 23:29

Hello Nath,
It's a pleasure to realise you write and speak so fluently english.
Fait gaffe, y'a des squatters sul'forum
Bisous love4 love4 love4
Nathalie.

Nathalie.

RHINO'S TOUR LOG 7 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: RHINO'S TOUR LOG 7   RHINO'S TOUR LOG 7 Icon_minitimeDim 19 Juil 2009 - 10:41

Ph. E a écrit:
Hello Nath,
It's a pleasure to realise you write and speak so fluently english.
Fait gaffe, y'a des squatters sul'forum
Bisous love4 love4 love4

rofl C'est juste un copier-coller du "Rhino's Tour log 7 ptdr
Ph. E

RHINO'S TOUR LOG 7 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: RHINO'S TOUR LOG 7   RHINO'S TOUR LOG 7 Icon_minitimeDim 19 Juil 2009 - 21:28

C'est dommage, jj'te croyais bilingue laugh laugh laugh
Bisous
Contenu sponsorisé

RHINO'S TOUR LOG 7 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: RHINO'S TOUR LOG 7   RHINO'S TOUR LOG 7 Icon_minitime

RHINO'S TOUR LOG 7
Page 1 sur 1