QuoFrance - Forum Status Quo

Quofrance - Forum Francophone

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le coffret Collection Alakazam-ex ?
Voir le deal

Chypre : paroles & musique !

AuteurMessage
Alainl14
Juke-box hero
Alainl14

Chypre : paroles & musique ! Empty
MessageSujet: Chypre : paroles & musique !   Chypre : paroles & musique ! Icon_minitimeDim 24 Mar 2013 - 17:09

I cannot conceive how you still believe the lies thrown at you when everything I see convinces me the lengths they will go to. Treachery without conscience, Deception of your national interest, robbery of the global economy strengthening their own autonomy how can you stand aside while your governments behave like vultures feeding from what's left of your planet's life your children's future. Treachery without conscience deception of your national interest, robbery of the global economy and it's getting worse by the minute dragging you in it feeding you their debt extending their net they're killing in the name of democratic shame of corruption of the mind evil leading the blind. This is not a game these people are insane as they build their own asylum and they will never stop until they reach the top and watch the whole thing collapse under them treachery without conscience deception of your national interest, robbery of the global economy strengthening their own autonomy
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Chypre : paroles & musique !
Page 1 sur 1