QuoFrance - Forum Status Quo

Quofrance - Forum Francophone

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre 14 couverts – ...
339 € 622 €
Voir le deal

Andy Bown solo

+4
martine.cezard
VRIELYNCK PASCAL
Quopin
Nightrider
8 participants
AuteurMessage
Nightrider
Grand sifflet
Nightrider

Andy Bown solo Empty
MessageSujet: Andy Bown solo   Andy Bown solo Icon_minitimeJeu 19 Mai 2011 - 9:26

Sortie en septembre 2011

Andy Bown solo Andybo10
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.quofrance-asso.fr
Quopin

Quopin

Andy Bown solo Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Andy Bown solo   Andy Bown solo Icon_minitimeJeu 19 Mai 2011 - 9:29

thumb1 Merci pour l'info Bertrand!! Quofrance
VRIELYNCK PASCAL

VRIELYNCK PASCAL

Andy Bown solo Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Andy Bown solo   Andy Bown solo Icon_minitimeJeu 19 Mai 2011 - 12:34

Une nouvelle intéressante, à voir en septembre..... thumb1
martine.cezard

martine.cezard

Andy Bown solo Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Andy Bown solo   Andy Bown solo Icon_minitimeVen 20 Mai 2011 - 9:35

Beaucoup de choses à voir
maniaquo

maniaquo

Andy Bown solo Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Andy Bown solo   Andy Bown solo Icon_minitimeVen 20 Mai 2011 - 20:42

Ah ce cher Andy Smile
martine.cezard

martine.cezard

Andy Bown solo Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Andy Bown solo   Andy Bown solo Icon_minitimeSam 21 Mai 2011 - 10:55

Très doué Andy thumb1 thumb1
guy

Andy Bown solo Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Andy Bown solo   Andy Bown solo Icon_minitimeDim 22 Mai 2011 - 9:03

Belle surprise ! Prsonnage sympa et de belles compos !
martine.cezard

martine.cezard

Andy Bown solo Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Andy Bown solo   Andy Bown solo Icon_minitimeDim 22 Mai 2011 - 20:49

Sur ils sont tous sympa
El'Presidente

El'Presidente

Andy Bown solo Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Andy Bown solo   Andy Bown solo Icon_minitimeJeu 16 Juin 2011 - 14:40

http://www.cherryred.co.uk/cherryred/artists/andybown.php
http://www.statusquo.fr
martine.cezard

martine.cezard

Andy Bown solo Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Andy Bown solo   Andy Bown solo Icon_minitimeDim 19 Juin 2011 - 7:00

un grand Monsieur Andy Bown solo 29740 Andy Bown solo 29740 Andy Bown solo 29740
Nightrider
Grand sifflet
Nightrider

Andy Bown solo Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Andy Bown solo   Andy Bown solo Icon_minitimeDim 10 Juil 2011 - 12:35

Du nouveau thumb1
martine.cezard

martine.cezard

Andy Bown solo Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Andy Bown solo   Andy Bown solo Icon_minitimeLun 11 Juil 2011 - 9:01

superbe carrière clap clap clap clap clap
VRIELYNCK PASCAL

VRIELYNCK PASCAL

Andy Bown solo Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Andy Bown solo   Andy Bown solo Icon_minitimeVen 19 Aoû 2011 - 20:32

Nightrider
Grand sifflet
Nightrider

Andy Bown solo Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Andy Bown solo   Andy Bown solo Icon_minitimeDim 21 Aoû 2011 - 18:41

Excellent ce titre! Imaginez la voix de Mick Jagger là-dessus... oui

Chouette vidéo! drink
Nightrider
Grand sifflet
Nightrider

Andy Bown solo Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Andy Bown solo   Andy Bown solo Icon_minitimeDim 21 Aoû 2011 - 18:55

Nouvel extrait

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_y6SkaOIv54 (audio)
Véro

Véro

Andy Bown solo Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Andy Bown solo   Andy Bown solo Icon_minitimeDim 21 Aoû 2011 - 19:14

J'aime bien ces 2 morceaux, différents mais sympas thumb1
J'aime moins sa voix mais il faut juste essayer de faire abstraction de "Andy Bown from SQ" et ça marche ! biggrin
El'Presidente

El'Presidente

Andy Bown solo Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Andy Bown solo   Andy Bown solo Icon_minitimeJeu 25 Aoû 2011 - 10:31

Andy Bown solo E18f22932a50e201b211e9304a1059b8e7aa794b_600x545_Q75
El'Presidente

El'Presidente

Andy Bown solo Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Andy Bown solo   Andy Bown solo Icon_minitimeJeu 25 Aoû 2011 - 10:32

ANDY BOWN

Interview by James Gaden
“I turned around and I couldn’t believe it, right next to me Jerry Lee Lewis was playing a solo with his foot. Later on, we went into the control room to hear some playbacks and it sounded... like he was playing with his foot! It was dreadful!” (Andy Bown)

Despite being a full time member of Status Quo since 1976, veteran musician Andy Bown has had a varied career. He has played alongside Peter Frampton in The Herd, was a member of Judas Jump who opened the Isle Of Wight Festival in 1970, worked as a session musician, written TV themes and released a collection of solo singles and albums. His time in Quo sees him fulfilling keyboard duties as well as additional guitar and harmonica - plus he has co-written some of the bands biggest hits, such as ‘Whatever You Want’ and ‘Burning Bridges’. On top of that, after nearly three decades, Andy has recorded a brand new solo album entitled ‘Unfinished Business’. After receiving a promo copy, an extremely impressed James Gaden got in touch...

I’ve been listening a lot to your solo record and I absolutely love it, I think it’s excellent!

Oh, that’s great, I’m thrilled!

Yes, it’s my most played album of the month. I wasn’t sure what to expect - I’ve not heard one of your solo records before. I’ve heard you with Quo, I know what songs you’ve written with Quo, but I didn’t know what direction a solo record would take. I was quite surprised how guitar driven it was. I thought being a keyboard player in a guitar band like Quo you’d maybe go a different way - did you have a specific direction in mind?

Well, for the last twenty five years, I’ve only ever written on guitar. I do play some guitar with Quo as you know, not a lot but I do play, so that’s probably why the songs are guitar based. It’s how I write and I play all the rhythm guitar. That’s where I get the core part. But I just did exactly what I wanted to with this record - it’s the first time I’ve ever done an album or single that I did for myself. It didn’t have something else behind it, nobody telling me that ‘oh, this has to be for a commercial’ or ‘this might work for Quo’... I just did exactly what I wanted. A lot of it is tongue firmly in cheek and underlined by, I hope, a feel for the blues, which I love and always have done.

The tongue in cheek side definitely came across, some of your lyrics did amuse me...

What have you got James? What did they send you?

Literally just a disk with a photocopied cover and the names of the songs, so I don’t have a clue who wrote what, who played what...

Oh, okay. I hope you’ll get a finished one in a week or so with all the stuff on.

Fingers crossed, but if not, no problem, I’ll happily buy it when it comes out, it’s great.

BUY it? Well I am flattered! (laughs)

Yes, I do still buy CD’s. I’m one of the few!

We’ve got to, haven’t we? Should you have to buy it, I hope you will think you have gotten value for money. The booklet is coming along very nicely and there’s a video with it too.

I’m already sold on the songs, so the booklet and the video just make the deal even better! What’s on it?

I’ve just finished it, it’s got a promo clip of ‘Rubber Gloves’ on it and I’m very pleased with it.

‘Rubber Gloves’ is one of my three favourites on the record.

Let me try and guess the others... ‘When The Lights Went On?’

Very close, but not quite my top three.

Oh, I’ve dropped one, I’ve got one chance left... ‘Built To Last’?

No - although in fairness I like every song on the record, but the three I like best are ‘Ruby And Roy’, ‘Rubber Gloves’ and ‘Tick My Box’.

‘Tick My Box’? You’re a blues man then?

A little bit. I like blues in moderation. I couldn’t listen to album after album of it as I find it tedious, but a good blues song, done well and mixed in with some rock songs, that I like a lot.

No, I agree absolutely. Blues is a joy to play, but it’s a different experience playing it to just hearing it. Anyway, regarding who performs on the album, all the guitar solos on the album are played by Mick Rogers and the drums are done by Henry Spinetti.

Ah, Henry was your old band mate from The Herd, right?

Yep, and we were in Judas Jump together - that terrific seventies failure! (laughs) But he plays a blinder on there I think you’ll agree. Did you think the album had a live feel?

Yes, I did, it’s not an overly produced record by any means.

That’s because a lot of it IS actually live - there’s even some live vocals on there.
Invité
Invité

Andy Bown solo Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Andy Bown solo   Andy Bown solo Icon_minitimeJeu 25 Aoû 2011 - 16:08

bon, je viens de regarder c ette video !!!!!!! je sais j'suis en retard ,,,,,

est ce que je me trompe ou je reconnais bien le lead guitar de manfred man earth band??????,
Nightrider
Grand sifflet
Nightrider

Andy Bown solo Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Andy Bown solo   Andy Bown solo Icon_minitimeJeu 25 Aoû 2011 - 16:13

Doc a écrit:
bon, je viens de regarder c ette video !!!!!!! je sais j'suis en retard ,,,,,

est ce que je me trompe ou je reconnais bien le lead guitar de manfred man earth band??????,

C'est bien lui. thumb1
Nightrider
Grand sifflet
Nightrider

Andy Bown solo Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Andy Bown solo   Andy Bown solo Icon_minitimeMer 7 Sep 2011 - 12:08

Reçu ce matin... musique
Contenu sponsorisé

Andy Bown solo Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Andy Bown solo   Andy Bown solo Icon_minitime

Andy Bown solo
Page 1 sur 1